Fall Shoes




I love shoes. It seems like there are so many great options and uses for every element and season, there's always another good reason to buy a pair.

These are some of my favorite shoes I've found in the past year and intend to wear a ton this Fall.
OTBT Womens Lunar Bone Sneaker - 9

Tennis shoes are both practical and (for now) trendy. Thank goodness. Because I am not an uncomfortable shoe wearer. I have many pairs of slip on sneakers, New Balance and Adidas classics, and a pair of Asics for walking or running. These OTBT Lunar Sneakers were a huge splurge for me. I love this great floral pattern in subtle tones that's interesting but not juvenile. There is a line. I think these shoes are appropriately adorable for my age. And supportive. Which is equally important at my age, if not more so.
Journee Collection Womens Asymmetrical D'Orsay Open-Toe Flats Purple, 9 Regular US


I. love. these. shoes. They are easily the coolest shoes I've ever owned. Like, I may not be cool enough to wear them. But I'm going to and pretend like it's no big deal. I just love the dusty eggplant color, especially for Fall, and I've also got many accessories in this tone. So it will be super easy to throw on any of those with these shoes, a top, and jeans and be ready for the day. Or night. Or party, or errands. I think they're that versatile. I've seen trendy versions of these and similar booties that are pretty hefty in price, but these were purchased on Amazon for under $45. Honestly, still a little pricey for my taste, but I decided it was worth it for these.


MVE Shoes Cute Western Cowboy Bootie - Womens Pointed Toe Slip on Ankle Boot -Back Zip up Low Heel Grey 10

Women's Cute Western Cowboy Bootie 


I most recently purchased these booties for under $25 and they are so comfortable and easy to wear. I love how low they are so I don't feel awkward wearing them with skinny jeans or skirts. I feel like it's very odd when my boots cover my ankles and my jeans come down to my ankles and all of a sudden I have no ankles. You know what I mean? Plus they feel more casual, like flats, when I'm wearing them with dresses or skirts. Which I intend to do this season. A lot.




Madden Girl Women's Jagg Fashion Boot, Dark Taupe, 8.5 M US

Last, but not least, the quintessential tall boot. I personally think "brown" should also be assumed by the "quintessential" descriptor, but perhaps for you it's black, or leather, or western. My point is that a tall boot is always a classic. This boot is actually dark taupe, another one of my favorite colors, and in reality it's such a perfect, versatile color that goes with everything in my wardrobe. I'm very pleased with the comfort, the quality, and the price. Depending on your size, these range from $35-79.00 on Amazon. Probably very fair for the brand and design.

I also have a great pair of grey leather boots I purchased from the Bass outlet store years ago (best shoe brand ever) and some comfy loafers I've had for years and years from Target. My husband actually bought me a newer pair of loafers from Skechers that I have loved. These are, hands down, one of the best purchases you can make if you need a reasonably priced, decent looking, supportive and comfy pair of shoes for every day. So. good.

So there you have it, my two cents on Fall footwear. Hope you enjoyed it and maybe even discovered a new favorite brand or style.


Best,
Emily




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulled Pork

Follow Up

2020 Focus