Summer Shoes







I love shoes. They are fun and the right pair can make the difference between feeling comfortable and confident or ready to just go barefoot. I've rounded up a few of my favorite shoes for Summer--the comfortable, the classic, the cute, and the easy. All are quite affordable and good quality for all your Summer shoe needs.


Perhaps my favorite dress shoe, almost year-round, is a cute peep toe wedge. You'll probably notice that all of my choices are in a neutral, blush tone - it's my favorite and I won't apologize - but these are great in fun prints or a bright color for Summer, too. These have been my favorite, from Amazon, and only cost $25.99:





My most worn shoe this Spring has been this classic sandal from G.H. Bass & Co. If I could only shop at one shoe store for the rest of my life, it would be Bass. It's always been my favorite, and they have great deals at their outlet stores. They are also great quality and always comfy. I love these tassels that remind me of the classic penny loafer, in a warm-weather version. I did actually cheat and purchase these on Amazon, too, for $32.63, but I just saw that they are currently under $25:







These next pair of shoes are my easy, go-to, every day sandals. They stay within reach and I just slip them on any time I run out to check the mail or grab groceries. They are easy, but still look nice and classy. In the spirit of full disclosure, these are not my first choice to walk around in all day. They are not the most comfortable if I'm going to be on my feet for an extended period of time, but they're perfect for a quick trip or if I know I'll be sitting down. Mine are old, but Kohl's still had them on sale for $14.99 and in multiple colors:


LC Lauren Conrad Firefli Women's Sandals



Last, but never least, my beloved outdoor sandals. I wore Chacos for years and years, but these have honestly beat them in the battle for my affection. Jambu has quickly become a new favorite brand of mine, and these sandals do not disappoint. They are so easy and comfortable and I've worn them for days on end, through wet and dry, outdoors and indoors - they're perfect no matter the conditions. They currently have many other color choices with different pricing on Amazon, but these sage green ones are just over $45 right now:








These are a little more of a splurge, but compared to other outdoor brands it's still a pretty good deal and I am the hardest on  my outdoor shoes, which stay in my wardrobe for the longest period of time. In the end, they are worth it for me, though you may feel differently.


Have an excellent Summer and keep those feet cute and comfortable!



Best,
Emily




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulled Pork

Follow Up

2020 Focus