Five Favorites





I thought it would be fun to share five things that I'm loving - favorites that are either new finds or tried and true oldies. As a means to sort of introduce myself and any new products you may not even know you're in the market for.









1. I love Teeccino herbal coffee. If you have followed along on Instagram, or maybe even my Facebook page for any amount of time you have probably seen numerous photos of my Teeccino and Silk Dairy-Free Soy Creamer. It's the best snack, dessert, treat--you name it. I'm in love. One day I believe I'll write a post on my favorite homemade teas, which saves a lot of time and money if you are a regular Starbucks patron.




Protea Vector Pattern - Mauve and Green royalty-free protea vector pattern mauve and green stock vector art & more images of protea


2. My favorite color is mauve. I also like eggplant. Any dusty tones of purple are just lovely to me. These are followed closely by seafoam green and teals. Mmmm.







Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump DVD on Amazon


3. Top 5 favorite movies: Forest Gump, Invincible, Sleepless in Seattle, While You Were Sleeping, and The Cutting Edge.







Murder She Wrote TV Show: canceled or renewed?


4. Favorite TV show of all time: Murder, She Wrote. I've seen every episode numerous times and I will never tire of it. I love Angela Lansbury.






Clementine & Mango Jar Candle - 17.58-Ounce


5. I recently found this candle at Hobby Lobby and it may be my favorite candle I've ever smelled. It's so light and fresh and heavenly and I would like an entire case, please.



I hope this was not painfully boring, I kept it short in case it was. I may share five more favorites from time to time, and if you're ever wondering about the products I am currently loving or have stuck with over the years you can always find them on my Products I love Pinterest board.




Best,
Emily


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulled Pork

Follow Up

2020 Focus