Change in plans...

We've been very busy visiting and hosting family the last week, so I did not get to cook at home much and was not able to prepare the new recipe to share with you all today...que lastima.


BUT!


I am very pleased to fill any readers in on a bit of good news I received over the weekend regarding my Etsy shop, JacobJewelry:





I will be featured today on @etsyachiever Instagram account!



image1.jpeg




Go check it out! While you're there, check out all the other talented Etsy shop owners and their beautiful creations available for purchase! There are some really neat items, and some great deals going on for the holiday week -- ALL listings in my shop are 40% off through Wednesday, July 4 so be sure to check them out soon!


On a deeper note:

It's been very flattering, and humbling, watching the number of followers and attention for my shop slowly climb. I can't believe one of my life's dreams is actually coming true. It hardly seems real or fair. It's nothing to brag about - I'm no great success - but forward movement (even teeny, tiny baby steps) is forward movement and I will gladly take it! 

The most heartwarming moments have been the heartfelt encouragement and praise from friends who have had their own secret dreams living inside, afraid to share them with others for fear of ridicule or failure. Failure is a huge fear, and a very practical one. But! Fear is a liar. It keeps you from pursuing dreams and sharing gifts and talents that only you are capable of sharing! It keeps you from living God's plan for your life and enables the enemy to keep you down. Even if you do "fail" - even if I "fail" at this business endeavor - being faithful is never a failure. Being faithful is always a win.  

So, let's cheer each other on as we run this crazy, difficult, exhausting race! Spread kindness like confetti and love like you won the love lottery and your account is already full. Have an excellent 4th of July, celebrating the gift of freedom in every sense of the word.


Best,
Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulled Pork

Follow Up

2020 Focus