Catch Up

So, it's been a minute. With school starting back, wedding season winding down, and football starting up, we have been mighty busy over here. I hope everyone enjoyed the Labor Day weekend and I pray everyone will stay safe and no homes will be harmed in the path of Hurricane Florence.

I thought I'd play a little bit of catch up and just share some of the things I've been trying, enjoying, or working on over here since my last post. A little mash up, but hopefully entertaining and/or informative for someone out there.




First of all, I have been trying out and very much enjoying these new items from Amazon to make iced tea, herbal tea, and iced "coffee." (My husband is the coffee drinker--I stick pretty strictly to my Teeccino Dark Roast grounds from this post, but it works the same way for both.)




Tealyra - Orange Lemonade - Hibiscus - Eucalyptus - Lemongrass - Herbal Fruity Loose Leaf Tea Blend - Vitamins Rich - Boost Immune System- 100% Natural รข€“ Hot and Iced - Caffeine-Free - 220g (8-ounce)


I bought this Large Teapot with Extra-Fine Infuser and this deliciously fragrant Orange Lemonade Loose Leaf Tea Blend, both Tealyra brand, on Amazon. I have been very impressed with both, and it could not be easier to scoop the loose leaf tea into the infuser, fill with water, and wait a few minutes for it to steep while you decide whether to pour it over ice or enjoy it hot.




It is so refreshing over a large mason jar full of ice on a hot Summer day. The lovely one pictured above is from the Pioneer Woman's line at Walmart. Practical and pretty.






I also found this Ceramic Coffee Dripper on Amazon, and have not looked back. Since we don't drink a lot of coffee and my brother and sister-in-law could use our coffeemaker, this is the perfect space-saving solution. They have so many options, ceramic or glass or plastic or even collapsible for camping. You can place it over a mug, like I have above, or over a large Tervis full of ice if you prefer your coffee fresh but cold. Very versatile and useful.





Gamecock Drop Earrings


Besides enjoying a lot of tea, I've also been busy creating new listings for JacobJewelry! My family and I have been rocking our Gamecock Drop Earrings on Saturdays, and there are earrings for Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Tennessee, WCU, Kentucky fans--you name it! Besides team earrings, though, there are many new Fall styles and even more cold weather fashion to come...stay tuned!



Shades of Green Necklace


Elephant Pearl Dangle Earrings


Jewel Toned Pearl Dangle Earrings


Fall Toned Tassel Earrings



I'm very excited to share my new makeup routine and some Fall clothes I've found or had my eye on...that will come next. In the meantime, stay safe. Drink some tea, enjoy some football, and shop some handmade earrings!



Best,
Emily



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulled Pork

Follow Up

2020 Focus